Are you a small business in Columbia Heights, Mount Pleasant, Park View, Petworth, or Pleasant Plains? Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
If so, joining one of our IGNITE Your Business cohorts. IGNITE is a unique training and development program developed by SeeChange to help local business owners envision, plan for, and realize their entrepreneurial dreams.
About the Program
Over 3-months, this highly dynamic and collaborative program will help you:
- Produce a draft of your living business plan that is actionable.
- Gain skills and knowledge in business planning and management to help you run and grow your business.
- Develop a network of fellow-entrepreneurs and community leaders for ongoing mutual support and business development.
Criteria for Candidates
District Bridges is seeking qualified candidates for the IGNITE program. Each IGNITE cohort will include a diverse mix of retail and restaurant businesses at various developmental stages.
Candidates must be:
- Licensed businesses in good standing with the District of Columbia in the neighborhoods of Columbia Heights, Mount Pleasant, Park View, Petworth, or Pleasant Plains.
- Committed to the IGNITE program and willing to attend all monthly workshops and coaching sessions.
- Engaged in supporting fellow-business owners throughout the program.
- Willing to make an in-kind contribution to the program (in the form of food, space, service or other relevant business offering)
Participants will be selected by District Bridges based on these above criteria.